Tomorrows Teachers Training Course – Health Education England East of England
We are pleased to announce further dates for the popular HEE EoE Tomorrows Teachers Training Course. Please find attached a flyer for new dates, which will be taking place in 2020.
This is a highly acclaimed one day teaching course designed by trainees for trainees with the overall aim of enhancing your teaching skills to enable teaching and learning in the work place. This is a not for profit course, the motivation for bringing this course to the region is to improve teaching opportunities and training.
The next set of courses will be held on the 15th April, 16th April, 21st July & 22nd July 2020. Please note this is a one-day course.
Please do not register for more than one date.
This course is open to FY2s, CTs, STs and GP registrars.
- To maximise teaching and learning in the workplace.
- To identify factors and principles that promote effective learning.
- To develop techniques to tackle teaching challenges and dilemmas.
- To practice presentation and feedback skills within a supportive group.
- To explore methods for maximising teaching opportunities in day-to-day work.
Location: 2-4 Victoria House, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5XB
To register yourself a space, you will need to sign-up via Online Surveys. Please click on your preferred date below:
Please do not book onto more than one day.
If the system states fully booked when you try to register, please email email@example.com, and request to be put on the waiting list (please make sure you specify which date you would like to attend).
Once you have booked a space, you will receive an email confirmation. Once you have received your email confirmation you will need to complete the following steps:
- Click on link in email to make online payment of £100 within 5 days of the email being sent. Failure to do this could result in you losing your place.
- You will receive a further email to confirm your payment has been received in time and that your place is confirmed.
Please note that your place is not guaranteed until payment has been received.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact TTFaculty.firstname.lastname@example.org.